Long PDF creation and management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long PDF creation and management

I have just purchased Foxit PhantomPDF. I would like to create a long PDF file to which I could continue to add other pages from time to time, the sort of pdf that is used for manuals. I have the following questions:
    * How is it possible to add a new page to a Foxit Document?
    * What is the best workflow for creating such a document? Is it to use an external editor such as Word and convert to PDF as required, or is it possible in Foxit itself?
    * I had hoped to find a "styles" function in Foxit, allowing the creation of heading (and, if possible, other) styles, in the same way Word works. Is this possible?
    Thank you for any comments.
    Jim B.

Dear Jim,

Thanks for choosing Foxit as your PDF solution. Regarding your questions,please see my inline comments(marked with A:
    * How is it possible to add a new page to a Foxit Document?
    A:To insert new page a new page into PDF file,please go to "Organize"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>click on "insert"icon in the "pages"group there ,then you could choose to insert from a file,from scanner,from blank page,etc
    * What is the best workflow for creating such a document? Is it to use an external editor such as Word and convert to PDF as required, or is it possible in Foxit itself?
    A:It depends on your personal habits.If you are more familiar with document editing in word document in MS office application,you could choose to create document in word then convert the word file into PDF file by our Foxit PhantomPDF office creator addin.You could also create PDF file with our Foxit PhantomPDF directly.
    * I had hoped to find a "styles" function in Foxit, allowing the creation of heading (and, if possible, other) styles, in the same way Word works. Is this possible?
    A:To create "Header & Footer" in PDF file,please click on "Organize"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>click on "Header & Footer"icon in the "Page Marks"group there,click on "Add" to add the header and footer into PDF file.

For more features of our Foxit PhantomPDF,you may refer to our Foxit PhantomPDF user manual by clicking on "Help"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"User manual"to open it.

Comment

Working...
    X