No announcement yet.

Submit Form button does nothing

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit Form button does nothing

I created a doc in MSWord 2013 then exported it to PDF. I opened the PDF in PhantomPDF and added buttons to go to a specific URL, submit the PDF / form via email, and Print. I used the button properties dialogue box to set all the variables. The URL and Print buttons work as advertised, but the Submit button does nothing. Should the form be sent as a PDF-Entire file, or as FDF which is the default? Using the Select menu item option does call up the email client, but we don't want the users to have to enter the email address; we want the email address to be automatically filled in.

UPDATE: I changed the format from FDF (whatever the blazes that is) to PDF - Entire file. The email window popped up. Keeping it as FDF in IE11 put me into an endless loop of being asked if Acrobat should be given access to Outlook. The Submit Form action does NOT work in Chrome, and Firefox (v48 or later) will not recognize PDF forms (goofs @ Mozilla changed the .js script).
    Last edited by PeaceLuth; 06-01-2017, 06:58 PM.

Please help to send us your pdf form which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to Thank you in advance.