Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERR105 while trying to activate product with a Key

Hi.

We've purchased 10 PhantomPDF licenses for which we have received and activation key. I was trying to activate the license. After inputting the key and a user name, a message box displays: "This program can only be activated using the registry key of the language lang_es-419. Error code:ERR105" (the message is in spanish, I'm translating it here).

I've noticed that the language pack lang_es-419 is already the one selected with the green mark in preferences / languages.

What can I do to to activate the product?

Since I only received a single key, I'm assuming it can be used up to 10 times. If I must be using a different key for each computer, let me know.

Seen from the error message indicated, I suspect you have installed the wrong version, the code you have should only work for English version.
    Could you please send your activation code or order number to support@foxitsoftware.com so we can have a check and further advise, thank you.

Comment

I set the language to lang_en_us as the default and could activate the product. Didn't know the key was language dependant. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X