Using PFX cert file for signing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using PFX cert file for signing

I am using a password protected PFX certificate file to sign PDFs in Foxit with no problem. The directory where the PFX file is stored has Windows auditing turned on for successful/unsuccessful read and writes. When I place a plain text file in the same directory and access it, Windows auditing records those events.

But when I use PhantomPDF and the PFX file to sign a document, there is no audit record of the PFX file being accessed.

Does PhantomPDF cache the PFX file or does it get accessed in real time when a signing happens. I am trying to marry up a document signature date to an windows audit entry of the PFX file being accessed.

mdfi13

Could you please record the sign process and the problem on your side so we could better know the problem and advise? You may email the video to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      mdfi13

Could you please record the sign process and the problem on your side so we could better know the problem and advise? You may email the video to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.
      I don't have the ability to create a recording. I did submit a ticket to Foxit support. Would it be possible to schedule a remote session? I am a paid business customer.

Comment

mdfi13

Sure, please provide the ticket number or you may simply go to Foxit website (https://www.foxitsoftware.com/) then click "Help" next to start a Livechat and ask to start a remote session when you're available. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X