optimize scanned pdf page rotation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• optimize scanned pdf page rotation

When I use “Optimize scanned PDF” command, it straightens pages so that they match horizontal line orientation. But the format of the paper is not changed. When the text has landscape orientation, the page is rotated 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise and the page no more fits on the paper, it is cropped. How this can be solved? Thank you.

Dear sevec,

I apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you.As to this situation you mentioned,please help to send us the original scanned PDF file and then PDF file which has been optimized by using the "Optimize scanned PDF"command for us
    to take a closer testing on our part. The files you send will be kept confidential testing.

If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

I figured out that this can be corrected by closing and re-opening the file. In the re-opened file, everything seems to be ok. Things aren't probably only properly updated after doing "Optimize". This workaround is ok for me.

Comment

Working...
      X