Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contional form field not working

Hello:

I'm new to phantompdf, I have used foxit for a long time and finally got the paid software for some of the benefits. On to my problem.

I'm filling out a pdf form USCIS form n-400, this form has some form fields that depend on checking or not checking a box, and this does not appear to work in phantompdf. I have tried to enable javascript, I have tried adding the document as trusted document, and no go. All my googling as yielded no answer, is this something phantompdf does not support? Attached is a copy of the form. if you want go to page 16/20 and you can test from there.

I am using version 8.3.0.14878 of phantom pdf.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nhoj01; 06-21-2017, 03:20 AM.

nhoj01

Could you please provide a screenshot that shows the problem or specify which fields you encountered the problem with so we could try to replicate the issue again? Thank you.

Comment

cherry

Hello:

Here is a screenshot. I have the check-box checked, but the text field still can't be edited, that is question 2 on page 16/20.

Comment

nhoj01

Thanks for the update. I could also replicate the issue on my side and have reported to Foxit internal bug tracking system for processing. Report ID#: QCPHANTOM-2956. Any update, I'll update here. Or you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status. Thank you.

Comment

nhoj01

This issue has been fixed in internal version of 9.0, which means the new release of Foxit Reader/PhantomPDF 9.0 will no long have this problem. Please keep an eye out for it. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
            X