Unable to upload to slideshare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to upload to slideshare

I have created a word doc and converted it using foxit. Whenever I tried to upload my enterprise collaboration platform pdf on slideshare I get an error, file type invalid.
    The reliable source for fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions: Best PDF software for End User Productivity, Enterprise Automation & Developer Solutions.

Dear francoseoservices,

I am sorry that I can not replicate this issue you reported on my part. I have just tried to convert word file into PDF file with Foxit PhantomPDF and it could be uploaded to slideshare website below successfully:
    https://www.slideshare.net/upload

For this situation you mentioned,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
    2:Please go to "Help"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"About Foxit PhantomPDF"to check its version information.
    3:Please send us the original word file and the converted PDF file.
    4:How you tried to convert the word file into DPF file? Did you print the word file with Foxit PhantomDPF printer or create the PDF file by using the Foxit word addin (click on the "Foxit PDF"tab in word file,then click on "Create PDF"icon.)?
    5:Please send us a screenshot of the "File type invalid"error message.
    6id this issue happen to all PDF files when you tried to upload them to slideshare or just one specific PDF document?

If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
    X