Assigning Image Quantity Per Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assigning Image Quantity Per Page

I have a document that has 2 images per page. Is there a way I can assign just 1 image per page? I know that'd double the page count, but I'm okay with that.

I did figure out a way to do it, but it took more effort than I would've hoped. You can extract the images with PDF Tools. If desired, you can also then resize all images, so that they conform, with https://bulkresizephotos.com . Afterward, you can then merge all images back to a pdf by using PDF Tools again.

Comment

Dear Sir/Madam,

According to your request,you could do as follows in Foxit PhantomPDF:
      1:Go to "Organize"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"Duplicate" to duplicate the same selected page into this PDF file.
      2:Go to "Organize"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"Crop Pages" to drag a box on the first image area in the first page ,then double-click to open the "set page dimensions"dialog box,click on "OK"to make the selected area to be saved in the first page.
      Then use the crop page function again to crop page on the second page to make the second image area to be saved in the second page.
      You may refer to attached dynamic image file(crop.gif) to know more details.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X