Can't save document

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't save document

Having worked 1 hour on a document I am not able to save it. It will not even save to "documents" so is not a rights issue.
    Very annoying as I will have to do the work again.

I am having that problem plus others. I had the original version years ago and it was great. I used it XP for years without any problems. I updated to Windows 7 Pro and also updated Foxit Phantom. I found it to be ruined and totally useless. Each time I send an email to Foxit, I get a reply with a ticket number and days later a response which is not only not helpful, the questions asked are ridiculous. I have asked for either the previous version or a refund.

Comment

Dear kimjb,

I apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software. In fact,we have the auto save feature in both of our Foxit Reader and Foxit PhantomPDF which will make the changes in the PDF file to be saved automatically in the
      preset time range.To turn on the auto save function in our Foxit Reader/Foxit PhantomPDF,please do as follows:
      Go to "File"tab in Foxit Software>"Preferences">"Documents",please check the option"Automatically save file every__ minutes"(please also input the time range for saving file there).

Please help to update your Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF to the most current version 8.3.2 by downloading it from our official download center below:
      https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
      If you still fail to manually save the document,we need to know is there any error message indicated when you try to save the document? If so,please take a screenshot of the message for us.
      How about if you choose to save as the PDF file into another location by clicking on the "File">"Save as" in Foxit Software?

Comment

Working...
      X