How to delete Digital IDs from "Other People"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to delete Digital IDs from "Other People"

PhantomPDF imported my digital Certificates in two different ways: My old (and expired) certificates were properly imported as Personal, while my current (and valid) certificate was imported under "Other People". Accordingly, I cannot sign any Documents. However, I also cannot delete any certificate stored under "Other People". The Remove button is greyed out. So how do I get rid again of that certificate?

Dear jurgen´╝î

I apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software. As far as I know,our Foxit PhantomPDF would not import certificates to windows Certificate Manager automatically.
    We would like to know that how the situation"PhantomPDF imported digital Certificates to personal and other people" happened on your part? Please help to describe the whole work flow in details.
    And please go to "Help"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"About Foxit PhantomPDF"to check its version number.
    Would you please help to right click on one of the certificate under"other people",please select"Delete"option in the pop-up context menu to delete it?
    If the private keys of those certificates under "other people" are allowed to be exported,you may try to import certificates from "other people" to "personal" in windows Certificate Manager by doing as follows:
    1:Right click on one of the certificate under "other people">choose"All tasks"in the pop-up context menu>select"Export...">choose"Yes,export the private key" in the pop up "certificate export wizard" dialog box to export the private key.
    2:Please double click on the exported private key(.pfx format file) to open the "Certificate import wizard"dialog box, please click on "Browse"button under the "Place all certificates in the following store" to select "personal"folder for storing the imported private key. Please refer to attached screenshot:select personal.jpg.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X