Embedding Fonts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding Fonts

I have an issue with PDF fonts appearing differently on my Windows 10 Phone than they do on my Windows 10 PC. I've converted the same Word .docx file with Foxit and with Acrobat. The resulting PDFs both look the same on my PC but different on my phone. The fonts in question are all Arial and Arial Bold.
    Attached images: Sample headings in both PDFs on my phone, and Font properties list from each PDF in Foxit Phantom PDF Standard. Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files

Dear sharpras,

I apologize for the inconvenience.As to this situation you mentioned,we need your help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:The original word file that to be converted into PDF files.
    2: Did you use Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF to convert word file into PDF file? And please go to "Help"tab in Foxit Software>"About Foxit Software"to check its version information.
    3:How did you convert word file into PDF file? Did you print it with Foxit PDF printer or create it with Foxit creator addin within word file?
    4:Please send us those two converted PDF files in question.
    5:Which PDF application did you use to open PDF file on your windows 10 phone?
    If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Both PDFs created with Word Add-Ins. I'll email the files and info Thanks, Lisa_lee.

Comment

Working...
      X