Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response from Sales for M&S Renewal Quote

Hello,
    I've been trying to get a renewal M&S quote for my copy of Foxit PhantomPDF Business since early October 2017 and haven't received a quote yet. My upgrade assurance active date ends this week. I've tried tickets, emailing sales and calling without success. Is there another method to reach anyone at FoxitSoftware or do they no longer offer M&S renewals? Any ideas what's happening at Foxit?
    Thanks.

TimberWolf

We highly apologized for this delay in reply to your ticket. For some unknown reason, your ticket was in our blocked queue. I just found it after filtering and I have forwarded your tickets to our sales support, you should get the reply from them, would you please check your email inbox to get it? Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Comment

Lyndi, yes I received the email and submitted the payment. Please verify the receipt and let me know if there are any problems with it. Please note: Joyce Cai was not listed as a representative (I used Greg Geen). Thanks so much for your assistance.

Comment

TimberWolf The order has been processed. Joyce is our sales support instead of representative. It's OK to choose Greg.

Comment

Thank you very much for getting this request started for me.

One last question:
          When will the purchase show up in My Foxit Account > My Orders?
          It helps me to note when the upgrade assurance date is ending (on the invoice).

Comment

TimberWolf

To check the order info and activation record, you may refer to this KB article:
            https://help.foxitsoftware.com/kb/ho...he-website.php

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X