Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merge Excel data into an interactive PDF form?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge Excel data into an interactive PDF form?

I will soon be needing a way to merge data from Excel into a pre-existing interactive PDF form. I've identified two open source tools that potentially do this, but I would need to do more testing to be sure they do all I need. I was wondering if PhantomPDF can do this, or otherwise if it is a planned feature for the future? Obviously, it would be much more useful to me to handle this from within PhantomPDF.

An example of what I might be needing to do is: I would create a form that employees can use to update their address and contact details. I would email the form to all employees once a year, with their existing details in it for them to correct/change and then return to me.

Grant Botes

I'm wondering if the "Import" and "Export" to .xml file feature under "Form" menu in Foxit PhantomPDF is what you're looking for. You may give Foxit PhantomPDF a try and let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

cherry

I will have a look, but that is doubtful. Import and export is not loading data from an Excel sheet and merging into a form template to create set of merged forms each with an individual file name. But I will look. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X