Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using "Sign & Certify" to sign multiple pages in one document

Hi,

Is there any way to place your signature on more than one page when using "Sign & Certify", without having to save the document each time?

It can get very time consuming for documents with many pages if you have to place the signature, type password, then save the file, then place another signature on the next page, password again, re-save the file, and so on..

Thanks in advance

@snakebite729

Please open the software->go to "File"-"Preferences"-"Signature"-uncheck "Sign the document immediately after the signature is placed", then you could add multiple signature field without having to save every time. Please give it a try. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for your response cherry

Unfortunately when I try that, after I have placed all of the signature fields, I then still need to go through and sign each signature field on each page separately as it can only sign one signature at a time. This then means that each time I sign, I also need to save a separate document and type the password each time as well . Please see attached screenshot of the message that I get.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	165966

Comment

Working...
      X