Line thickness circle object is wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Line thickness circle object is wrong

When I draw a circle in the comment field, the selected line thickness is not displayed. All other objects (like square and line) work. This error occurs only since version 9.01 German version.

Thanks for Support and fixing.

Greetings from Berlin/Germany

Sorry for the trouble. The issue has been escalated to our development team for resolution with bug ID:QCPHANTOM-6647. For now, would you mind reinstalling previous version for temp use? You could download previous version from below link.
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/product/reader/desktop/win/9.0/FoxitReader90_L10N_Setup_Prom.exe

We'll keep you informed when the bug is fixed.

Comment

I just ran into the same problem. When I draw a circle or ellipse, the line thickness briefly shows up correctly and then quickly disappears and only a very thin line remains. I can change the line thickness setting, but it is ignored.

My version is the English version 9.0.0.1049 of Foxit PhantomPDF

I downloaded the Foxit Reader from the above link and will try using it for the time being.

The above bug was filed on Jan 1st 2018. Today it is May 10th. How much longer before the bug is fixed?
      Last edited by NickEng; 05-10-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

It has been fixed in the new version 9.1, would you mind upgrading to it and have a try? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X