[FOXIT #143848] Deleting Words from Text Boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FOXIT #143848] Deleting Words from Text Boxes

I submitted the above ticket regarding deleting words from a edit text box.. If I respond to an email relating to this support ticket, I receive an email stating that the message is no delivered.

My response to the latest email is below.

----------------------------

This happens with every document. I have attached a document that has a couple of words removed from the first paragraph. Several words at the end of the lines have merged together.

Original paragraph
    On 2nd February 2017, Melody Ding, a senior researcher from the University of Sydney
    published an article in The Conversation titled “Do vegetarians live longer? Probably, but
    not because they’re vegetarian”.[1] Her preferences were revealed early in the article when
    she writes, “vegetarianism and its more austere cousin, veganism, are becoming
    increasingly popular”.

Edited paragraph
    On 2nd February 2017, Melody Ding, a researcher from the University of Sydneypublished
    an article in The Conversation titled “Do vegetarians live longer? Probably, butnot
    because they’re vegetarian”.[1] Her preferences were revealed early in the whenshe
    writes, “vegetarianism and its more austere cousin, veganism, are becomingincreasingly
    popular”.
    Attached Files

Greetings

I have difficulty in contacting Foxit. If I submit a ticket, it frequently ends up in "blocked queue" and it can be some time before I receive a response.

If I respond to an email from support, then the message is usually (but not always) rejected.

There does not seem to be a system for customers to follow the progress of their support tickets. Is this correct?

I have tried to add this message as a new topic but I receive a message "Empty response".

Richard Harding

Comment

rzharding
      We highly apologized for the inconvenience. I have got your reply on Jan 07, but without the attachment. If you get the prompt"message is no delivered", I think maybe the attachment is too large to attach in the ticket, so you get the message.

Thank you for attaching the file in the forum, I have reported the issue to our team for further investigation, any updates, I will keep you informed. Report ID:QCphantom-6753

I have added your account as the trusted queue in our ticket and forum systems, your message will not go to blocked queue again normally.

For the message"Empty response" you get when add message in the forum, we have report it to our team for further investigation, when you get the message, actually the topic is submitted successfully, please ignore the message and you do not need to post again.Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Comment

The PDF file is only 78KB so the size should not be an issue.

Thank you for adding my account to the trust queue. Hopefully that will some some of the issues.

Richard

Comment

If I receive an "Empty response" message when posting a new topic, then it does not create the new topic. I tried to create a new topic "Contacting Foxit" several times but it did not work. If I post a response to an existing topic, I receive an "Empty response" message but the response is still posted.

Comment

Working...
          X