Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Printing to Foxit PhantomPDF Printer and opening in Foxit without Save As dialogue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing to Foxit PhantomPDF Printer and opening in Foxit without Save As dialogue

Hello, we have a user that used to print on his old computer to the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer and it would pull up immediately in Foxit PhantomPDF software when clicking to Print.
    With his new computer, when opening up a webpage and clicking Print and printing to the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer, it pulls up a Save As dialogue box first and then after saving, it will open it in Foxit PHantomPDF.

Is this a setting that can be changed? I had checked three other machines and they all pull the Save As dialogue box up first to require saving it as a pdf on the hard drive before it automatically opens the PDF in Foxit, but he'd rather have it like his old computer to save the clicks and just open directly to Foxit PhantomPDF first and not open the Save As box first. I've checked the Foxit Phantom PDF Preferences and Properties on both computers and they both look to be exactly the same.

Any help is appreciated. If this is a setting somewhere I'd love to know what checkbox it may be.

chris1981

Please open the Properties of Foxit PhantomPDF->go to "General"->Click "Browse" to set your "Target Folder", then check "Save As Default". Please let us know if this setting helps. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X