Cannot switch focus back to Outlook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot switch focus back to Outlook

Has anyone else experienced the issue where FoxIT PhantomPDF will not allow the focus to be switched back to Outlook after opening a PDF attachment? Sometimes it won't allow focus to be switched to any other program either, but not often, until it is completely closed.

Dear cpuandnet,

I apologize for the inconvenience.This issue you mentioned couldn't be replicated on our part. We would like to suggest you install our most current version of
    Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0 to see if it helps on your part.Please download it from the link below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/produ..._enu_Setup.msi
    If it still doesn't make any difference,please help to send us the following information for further investigation:
    1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
    2:The version number of your MS outlook application.
    3:How did you try to switch back to outlook application?Did you click on the "Outlook" icon on taskbar and select one of the pop-up outlook
    windows to restore the window.
    4:It is better if you could help to use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing.
    Here's the download link:
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Comment

I have experienced similar issues with icons in the taskbar "freezing" when Foxit is open. The different icons return to function after Foxit is closed. Foxit is the default PDF reader. I have tried different PDF readers without an issue. I have had this issue for months and have reported it to Foxit, who cannot solve the problem. I suspect it is a Foxit bug associated with Windows 10 and possibly Microsoft Edge, which by default wants to be the default PDF reader.

Comment

Working...
      X