Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making an index including page numbers

Hello,
    I try to make an index with page numbers. Its for my music book. (I play a keyboard)
    Can I get help to mak such a index
    Thx, in advance
    AHC

Hello,
    I’ve got several PDF’s, and I would like to create an index in Phantom PDF.

My first step is make to make an new PDF and insert all the pages I wish to add. So far, so good.
    Next I make of each page a bookmark.
    Then I make for each page, a page number (this is also easely to do in Phantom)

Now it begins:
    When I would like to have a index or content of my PDF, I use the tab bookmark, click on the sign
    and voila. Phantom created a new page at the beginning of the file with the names of the bookmarks
    in de color RED, but no reference to the page numbers I created in my third step.

I should look like this

Name of the bookmark.…………………………………………………………………………..2
    Name of the bookmark……………………………………………………………………………5
    Name of the bookmark……………………………………………………………………………8
    etc etc

Question, how can I add these page numbers in my index or content. I cannot believe that Phantom
    is not able to do so. I could make an index in WORD, export to Phantom. That’s for sure are many handlings.

Does Phantom not provide to make a index with page numbers? If not then its very disappointing Phantom does not
    have a way to figure this out.

greetings, AHC

Comment

ahc

Please open the PDF document in Foxit PhantomPDF, go to "Edit" >"Edit Object" >"Text" then click on the bookmark text then change the text color and the page number manually for now.

Meanwhile, I've also forwarded your comments as suggestion to PM team so we could support to customize the format and font info of Table of Contents text. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-2322.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X