Copy Image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Image

I'm presently evaluating PhantomPDF Business for our company's needs. I like it, and there is only one major obstacle I see:

We heavily rely on being able to take snapshots of parts of pdfs and export them through the clipboard. In Acrobat Reader, this is easily achieved by selecting a region of the pdf and hitting ctrl-C. The resolution of the image thus generated can be set in Acrobat's preferences.

It seems that the only way to achieve this in PhantomPDF is by exporting to an image file and then importing said image file elsewhere. This process would be a no-go for us because it is way more complicated than simply selecting and hitting copy.

Is this feature somewhere to be found in PantomPDF.

Dear kusu,

Thanks for your post.I am sorry that currently our Foxit PhantomPDF still doesn't have the "selection tool for text and image"tool like adobe does.
    For this situation,we have submitted the suggestion"Extend the existing "select text" tool in Foxit PhnatomPDF to a powerful text and image selection tool" as a new feature to our internal feature system for our product marketing's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-10145.

Currently,we suggest you use "Snapshot"tool to select an area to save a snapshot,then please select "Hand"tool under "Home"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF,right click on any area in PDF file and select"Paste"to paste the area you have selected into PDF file.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      Dear kusu,

Currently,we suggest you use "Snapshot"tool to select an area to save a snapshot,then please select "Hand"tool under "Home"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF,right click on any area in PDF file and select"Paste"to paste the area you have selected into PDF file.
      Thanks, this works perfectly for the time being (in particular in combination with the possibility to set the resolution in Preferences -> General)

Comment

Working...
      X