Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to measure trim/bleed marks

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to measure the trim/bleed marks in a pdf and whilst the current measure tools can give a rough indication it's not quite what I'm after.

Would it be possible to measure the inside area of Rulers? eg as per attached, the trim marks are already there I have just used the ruler to line up with them.

Regards,

Luke.

McLuke

You may try to go to "Comment"->choose "Distance" in "Measure" section then set the "Scale Ratio" under "Comment Format" menu to measure the bleed marks. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Thanks for the response cherry, that does do what I'm after it's just a bit of a manual process.

I assume there is no other way to easily measure the area within bleed marks? I know of an plugin for Adobe which does this and was wondering if there is one for Foxit?

Comment

McLuke

Thanks for the update. Could you please let us know your user scenario and why you need this feature so I could escalate your comments as suggestion to PM team for processing? Is it possible to let us know the plugin name or send us the URL link of that plugin so I could forward it as well for our PM team's reference? Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
        X