Foxit reading aloud settings off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit reading aloud settings off

Hi, I am not sure if anyone can help me but when I use phantomPDF to read a document out loud the pronunciations are off and I can barely understand what is being said. It was find a day ago and I have no idea what has happened except I did install a program that appeared to f***up my microphone/speaker settings which I have since fixed (but perhaps whatever I did did something to foxit). The foxit PhantomPDF on my other laptop is working fine and I have compared settings and even though they are different versions, I have made as many settings as I could the same. The reading aloud tool in adobe reader and microsoft word are fine. I am just not sure what is going on with the Foxit reader on my toshiba laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the free reader to no avail as well as installing a different PhantomPDF reader product but the settings remain off.

I prefer Foxit readers to adobe so if anyone out there has experienced issues and knows how to fix. please help

blw

Please compare the "Speech" settings under "File"->"Preferences" and see it is different from the settings of your other laptop. Did the issue happen to any PDF document or just specific one? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X