No announcement yet.

How do I split pages ( not extraction)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature How do I split pages ( not extraction)

I've this PDF of a book. Two pages are scanned in one PDF page so how do I split those pages at once

VagDestroyer

You may open the PDF document in Foxit PhantomPDF, go to "Organize"->"Split"->set "Number of pages" then click "OK" to split the pages per your need. Please give it a try. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      VagDestroyer

You may open the PDF document in Foxit PhantomPDF, go to "Organize"->"Split"->set "Number of pages" then click "OK" to split the pages per your need. Please give it a try. Thank you.
      i did what you said it splitted my file in two parts what i want to do is that split the pages , you can see it in image i want to cut the pages in the middle.

Comment

VagDestroyer

To split one page as two pages, you may try the following:
        1) Please go to "Organize"->"Duplicate" then set which page to be duplicated; (E.g, Page 1 been duplicated, we name them Page 1A and Page 1B)
        2) Go to Page 1A, go to "Organize"->"Crop Pages" then drag a box around the left part, then double click on the cropbox->"OK";
        2) Go to Page 1B, go to "Organize"->"Crop Pages" then drag a box around the right part, then double click on the cropbox->"OK".

Hope info above helps. Thank you.

Comment

It just cropped the first page. And it just ‘cropped’ no split at all.

Comment

VagDestroyer

After you've cropped the left part as one page and cropped the right part as another page, you may go to "File"->"Preferences"->"Print"->Check "Print text as a graphic (ignore font substitution)" then open the cropped PDF document in Foxit PhantomPDF, go to "File"->"Print" then choose to print to Foxit PhantomPDF Printer and see if the newly created PDF document fulfills your need. If you're not sure about how to, please email the PDF document in question to support@foxitsoftware.com so we could further advise. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X