Unable to Register - Failed to Generate Access Token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Unable to Register - Failed to Generate Access Token

Has anyone else experienced this or is there a Phantom Server issue over last few days. When trying to enter Subscription Username and Password, all that is returned is an Exception Error, This occurs on multiple PC's and multiple registration email address's so not PC related.
    Error (A Pop up screen) = GENRIC_AUTH_FAILURE failed to generate an access token; No principle was found in the response from the CAS server
    Last edited by msd1405; 05-30-2018, 06:03 AM.

I apologize for any hassle and inconvenience. Did you try to sign in with your subscription account and password within our Foxit PhantomPDF?
    If so,I can not replicate such issue you mentioned on our part. Would you please go to "Help"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"About Foxit PhantomPDF"to check its version information?
    If it is not the latest version 9.1,please help to install the latest version 9.1 by downloading it from the link below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/produ..._enu_Setup.msi
    Finally,please try to give the new installation a try and let us know the result.

Comment

Hi Lisa,
      - SIgn in = Yes this was via signing in within the software hence unable to register it. One can sucessfully log into the online Web Account which confirms credentials are correct.
      - Latest version is installed as I just downloaded at the time and reinstalled to ensure it wasn't a version issue.
      - New Installation. As noted above, I did this i.e. uninstalled and re-installed latest version.
      This was a few days ago and will try again today to see if problem still occurs and reply back.

Comment

Working...
      X