Editing information on layers of multi-layer PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing information on layers of multi-layer PDF

How can I relocate annotations from one layer to another in multi-layer pdf pages if I use Foxit PhantomPDF?

When adding annotations to a multi-layer pdf files, the annotations are added to the pdf file instead of a layer. The added annotations are always visible. To relocate an annotation, please tick the layer that you would like to relocate the annotation to in Layers panel and make others invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by Doris Wang View Post
      When adding annotations to a multi-layer pdf files, the annotations are added to the pdf file instead of a layer. The added annotations are always visible. To relocate an annotation, please tick the layer that you would like to relocate the annotation to in Layers panel and make others invisible.
      I have layer1, layer2, and layer3. Each layer contains some annotations. I am interesting for relocation an annotation from one layer on another layer (from the layer 1 on the layer 2). How can I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by J.Kovalev View Post

I have layer1, layer2, and layer3. Each layer contains some annotations. I am interesting for relocation an annotation from one layer on another layer (from the layer 1 on the layer 2). How can I do it?
        The annotations are added to the pdf file instead of layers, all the annotations are shown on the screen no matter you tick layer 1, layer 2 or not. That is to say, you can see the annotation from layer 1 and it can also be seen from any layer.

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post

The annotations are added to the pdf file instead of layers, all the annotations are shown on the screen no matter you tick layer 1, layer 2 or not. That is to say, you can see the annotation from layer 1 and it can also be seen from any layer.
          You don't understand me. I can relocate annotations from one layer to another and operate annotations visibility in Adobe Acrobat PRO, but I can't do it in Foxit PhantomPDF.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Kovalev View Post

You don't understand me. I can relocate annotations from one layer to another and operate annotations visibility in Adobe Acrobat PRO, but I can't do it in Foxit PhantomPDF.
            Could you please send us one file sample(You can send it to support@foxitsoftware.com) and use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing so we can forward it to our team for further investigation, thank you.
            Here's the download link:
            http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
            (Unzip it, double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Comment

Working...
            X