DocuSign integration when DocuSign login using corporate SSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocuSign integration when DocuSign login using corporate SSO

DocuSign is licensed for my corp and is configured for single-signon (SSO) using Shibboleth (web forms authentication). The PhantomPDF DocuSign plugin does not seem to support this type of login. Is there an option/trick we are missing?

Thanks.

Dear joegasper,I am sorry that currently our PhantomPDF DocuSign plugin really doesn't support "SSO" login mode.I have submitted the request"Hope our Foxit PhantomPDF Docusign lugin support to login using corporate SSO" as a new feature to our internal feature system for our product marketing's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-11047,so that it may be considered in future versions.Should you have any further questions or concerns,please contact us any time.

Comment

My university licenses PhantomPDF. With our recent licensing of DocuSign, having the integration enabled is highly desirable and would significantly improve the added benefits of using PhantomPDF.

Comment

joegasper ,I have reminded our product marketing team of the "SSO login mode" this brand-new feature again.
        To know the processing progress of the new feature request at a later date,you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X