Merge PDF's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge PDF's

We are trying to go paperless but we still receive paper invoices along with some via email/download. Usually we scan then save the paper ones. There are occasions where I need to combine both paper and electronic invoices into the one PDF document so I end up printing then scanning.

So I just really need the ability to do that, as at the moment we do not do much editing etc of PDF's. I see there is the free online version but our internet is crap
    Ta
    Dave

@DaveOb,The free version of Foxit Reader doesn't provide the merge PDF files function. To merge PDF files,please download our Foxit PhantomPDF application from our official download center below:
    https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
    It will give you 14 free trial days.
    To merge files,please go to "File"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"Create">"Combine files">"Combine files" to select multiples to combine them into one PDF file from within Foxit PhantomPDF.
    You may also merge documents by Windows right-click context menu by opening windows file explorer,locate a folder, a file or multi-files, right click on the selections and choose "Combine Files in Foxit PhantomPDF"option in the pop-up context menu.

In addition,you could also use our Foxit PhantomPDF to scan your paper invoices into scanned PDF file with multiple pages included by using the "scan"feature under the "Home" tab or “File”tab(file>create>from scanner) in Foxit PhantomPDF.

Comment

Thanks Lisa, I thought so but just wanted to confirm.

Comment

Thank you so much Lisa for the detailed and accurate reply, really helps a lot. Just want to ask one thing, can we add or merge PDF pages at the desired location(page)?

Happy to connect the community. - Medical Marijuana

Comment

Originally posted by fmmd View Post
          Thank you so much Lisa for the detailed and accurate reply, really helps a lot. Just want to ask one thing, can we add or merge PDF pages at the desired location(page)?

Happy to connect the community. - Medical Marijuana
          Yes, you can do that by opening the desired file and go to Organize tab->Insert->From file to select the file you need and set the page arrange like attached screenshot.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X