Emailing from Inside Foxit Phantom PDF - No Copy of Email in Sent Folder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing from Inside Foxit Phantom PDF - No Copy of Email in Sent Folder

When I want to send a pdf file to a person I select Share, and then Send To Email. My outlook 2010 opens up. I enter email address, subject, and a brief message to the recipient and press send the email. Email appears to be sent. But, I do not see the email in my sent folder or my outbox. What is even more confusing, the person I sent the email to receives the email.

Why is the email not saved in my Outlook 2010 sent folder?

Thanks,
    Russell

dangerruss , Hi Russell,I apologize for the inconvenience. As to this situation you mentioned,we need your help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information and your MS outlook version number(32 -bit or 64-bit of outlook 2010).
    2:Please go to "Help"tab>"About Foxit PhantomPDF"to check its version information. If it is a purchased version,please give us your order information(such as order number,activation code,billing email address),then we will locate to your order to see which version is the latest one that you could use. If it is inconvenience to send your order information here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com(Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link.
    3:Please help to check other folders in your email client(such as,junk email,deleted items,ect) to see if you can find the email there.
    4:Please help to open one MS word file,go to "File"tab>"Share">"Email" >"Send as Attachment" to email the opened word file to see what will happen? Will you find the newly sent email in outbox?

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

This appears to be a MS Outlook issue. I did a save and send as an attachment from inside excel and word and neither email was saved in my sent folder. Since I sent the two emails to myself, I did receive both emails. Very odd. Thanks for your help. You can close this ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerruss View Post
        This appears to be a MS Outlook issue. I did a save and send as an attachment from inside excel and word and neither email was saved in my sent folder. Since I sent the two emails to myself, I did receive both emails. Very odd. Thanks for your help. You can close this ticket.
        Dear dangerruss,Thanks for your reply. You may choose to repair your MS office application by doing as follows to see if it will make any difference:
        1:Open up the Control Panel on your PC and click on Programs, then Programs and Features.
        2:Find Microsoft Office in the list and highlight it.Click Change.
        3:Select Quick Repair and Repair then follow the prompts.

Comment

Working...
        X