Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy String from one TextField to another TextField. But need to edit the 2nd field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy String from one TextField to another TextField. But need to edit the 2nd field

Here I copied Street Address field (textfield3) data to Mailing Address field (textfield7). But Mailing Address field should be editable. It should be copied from Street Address field first but I may change the Mailing Address field if required.

Here I used the javascript code to copy the textfield:

getField("textfield7").value = getField("textfield3").valueAsString;

Anybody please help me.
    Copy Street Address field data to Mailing Address field. But Mailing Address field should be editable.

Dear Prince28037,

According to your request,I will ask our Dev team to see whether it could be achieved via Javascripts or not and get back to you to send you a Javascripts demo file if Javascripts can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      Dear Prince28037,

According to your request,I will ask our Dev team to see whether it could be achieved via Javascripts or not and get back to you to send you a Javascripts demo file if Javascripts can do that.
      Thank you for your reply. I will be waiting for your solution. If javascript cannot solve. At least I need other solution if any.

Comment

prince28037 I am sorry that I haven't received the demo file from Dev team yet since the developers are very busy with Foxit Reader/Foxit PhantomPDF major update/upgrade version V9.3 and V10 development recently.I have just reminded our Dev team again to write the demo file for you.

Comment

prince28037 ,thanks for your patience. We just receive the demo file from our Dev team. Please download it from attachment and refer to attached screenshot to know the Javacript codes included in this document for implementing the feature that you need.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X