Selecting multiple objects / layers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selecting multiple objects / layers

I recently updated my version of Foxit PhantomPDF to the most recent version. In the previous version I was able to select multiple objects/layers with the selection tool and delete them all at once. Additionally, I was able to select an entire object and all the elements of that object simply by drawing a box around a portion of it. In the latest version it seems I have to select each and every element/layer of an object and delete them individually which is extremely tedious and time consuming for how I am using this program. Is there any way to change what the select tool is able to select at once? I have searched every option and setting I can think of to see if there's a setting I can change, but I haven't found anything.

Thank you,

Shawn Church

May I suggest you to use Edit>Edit Object>All to select the objects you want to see if it helps?
    If it does not help, would you please send us the pdf file in question to check which object you would like to select, then we can better advice?

If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, however that is what I have already been doing. It's not a matter of selecting objects vs text, etc... I am trying to select box shaped images, for example, that contain multiple layers. I use to be able to select all the layers and delete the entire object at once, as if all the layers were grouped. Now I have to delete each layer/element separately.

Comment

Shawn Church

If they are layers, please manage them via layer panel as the attached screenshot.

If it does not help, please send us the pdf file in question for our further investigation.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X