Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The type of box in edit is different and makes confusion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The type of box in edit is different and makes confusion.

Hello,
    I had a version where the box outside in the edition was to see numbers and now the new box does a bit of confusion, there will be way to change this.
    Newversion Old Version
    Last edited by lpovoa; 10-02-2018, 02:36 PM.

The '2900' is the new one you added with add text tool? Could you please describe your operation steps in detail so we can better understand and further advise? Thanks.
    BTW, you can edit it by using Edit->Edit Object->Text and double click on the text to edit it.

Comment

What i do is the same thing , i open the file and in version 7. stay

In the new version stays with a box in the numbers and makes some confusion.

when I do Edit->Edit Object->Text stays worst

The program is in test to see if he good for change some pdf in company , and the person who woks with the program prefer the old version , but it makes the update .

How to change this , or i unistall and install the older version.

Comment

lpovoa ,As to this situation you mentioned,I still need your help to send us one PDF file to be edited for us to take a closer testing first and please also let us know which tool in Foxit PhantomPDF v7 you used to edit texts in PDF file? If it is inconvenience to upload the file here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
          lpovoa ,As to this situation you mentioned,I still need your help to send us one PDF file to be edited for us to take a closer testing first and please also let us know which tool in Foxit PhantomPDF v7 you used to edit texts in PDF file? If it is inconvenience to upload the file here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.
          I send this by email , did you receive?

Comment

lpovoa ,Yes,I have received the PDF file you sent .The PDF file you sent is a non-interactive form file.In V7 of Foxit PhantomPDF,it recognizes texts in all of those "text fields" as a whole paragraph,that is the reason why you don't see the box outside the texts in each "text field".
            In fact,there are some of disadvantages in V7 by recognizing all of the texts in all of those "text fields" as a whole paragraph.
            For example,when you delete or add some characters in one of the "text field",you would find that all of the following texts in other "text fields" will be moved to other location accordingly which make texts are not located in the correct position of its original "text field" location.

That is the reason why Foxit PhantomPDF V9 recognizes the texts in each "text field" as an independent paragraph,then the changes made in each of "text field" won't affect to other "text fields".
            In conclusion, the new editing mechanism in V9 is an improvement that we made in V9.

Comment

Working...
            X