Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&S Annual Subscription Request Support Ticket Submitted

Hello,
    I have submitted a support ticket (October 1, 2018) requesting an M&S renewal invoice and have not gotten a response from Foxit. Would it be possible to know if this ticket has been received by and if it is being processed? Are annual subscriptions still offered for the FoxitPDF Business product?

Thanks for your assistance.

TimberWolf, We have received your ticket which ticket number is#221146.I have just forwarded your ticket to our sales team and one of our sales engineers will send you a quote and instructions about how to renew maintenance for your order.

Comment

TimberWolf ,we have already sent you a quote in ticket#223963,please check your inbox and follow the instructions that we mentioned in e-mail to purchase the renewal of maintenance.

Comment

Lisa_lee, thank you for processing the maintenance renewal. The email confirmation received for the order was SO181013AP002. Would you know the date when this Maintenance Renewal Expires?

I apologize for the duplicate requests.

I hope in the future it is easier to renew the Maintenance Agreements. Perhaps a renewal available through the online store would make the process easier for the staff and end users.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Comment

Dear TimberWolf, I have sent you the expiration date of the new maintenance you purchased in ticket 223963,please check your inbox. For your suggestion "Perhaps a renewal available through the online store would make the process easier for the staff and end users."has been submitted to our marketing team for their reference with suggestion ID#MARKETING-46.

Comment

Working...
          X