Annoying moving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying moving

Quite often when I select some text with "edit object" it cannot be moved using the arrows, only the cursor. This is annoying because most times it works, sometimes just a line in a paragraph is buggy.

Sometimes it's even more tricky with a text piece that cannot be moved using arrows when selected via drag but it can be when selected by clicking.

Most times the words can be selected and moved with the arrows when clicked on independantly or when selecting a large bloc of lines.

If anyone suggest a workaround it would be appreciated !
    Last edited by Macallows; 11-02-2018, 07:21 AM.

Macallows

Are you using the most current version 9.3.0? If not, please update to it and try again. If the update doesn't help, please send us the PDF document in question and let us know which paragraph on which page you'd like to move so we could test on our side and better advise. If possible, please use your phone to record the moving process on your side for our reference. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      Macallows

Are you using the most current version 9.3.0? If not, please update to it and try again. If the update doesn't help, please send us the PDF document in question and let us know which paragraph on which page you'd like to move so we could test on our side and better advise. If possible, please use your phone to record the moving process on your side for our reference. Thank you.
      I'm using 9.3.0 but always had this issue since I started with v8. I will do that

Comment

Working...
      X