PDF's corrupted on digital signing since 9.3.10826 update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF's corrupted on digital signing since 9.3.10826 update

Since updating to PhantomPDF 9.3.10826, every PDF I sign digitally gets corrupted. Testing the same PDF with Adobe Acrobat reader DC and PhantomPDF has confirmed this. I tried running the "repair" option in Windows 7 Programs and Features, but with no success. An suggestions?

Grant Botes

Is it possible to provide the following info so we could take a closer look at the problem?
    1) Please provided a copy of the before-sign and after-sign of the PDF document;
    2) Detailed instructions to reproduce the problem;
    3) Did it occur to any PDF document or just specific one?

If it is inconvenient to upload the PDF documents here, you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com Attn: Cherry. Please also include the link of this thread in the email. Thank you.

Comment

cherry

I have forwarded an email for your attention and attached example files as requested.

By way of a little more background, I have encountered this problem with a PDF form every time I have used PhantomPDF to sign this particular form. Other applications are able to sign the form without any issues. When I sign using PhantomPDF, no else is able to sign the form afterwards using any of the PDF readers that were tried. Apart from my test, 4 other signatories reported a similar problem to me and I had to find ways to repair the form for further internal use.

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      Grant Botes

Is it possible to provide the following info so we could take a closer look at the problem?
      1) Please provided a copy of the before-sign and after-sign of the PDF document;
      2) Detailed instructions to reproduce the problem;
      3) Did it occur to any PDF document or just specific one?

If it is inconvenient to upload the PDF documents here, you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com Attn: Cherry. Please also include the link of this thread in the email. Thank you.

Comment

@Grant Botes

Thank you for your email. We will follow up the case via the ticket you created.

Comment

Working...
        X