Make Custom Dynamic Stamp Transparent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Custom Dynamic Stamp Transparent

Hi, I would like to make a Custom Dynamic Stamp transparent but I can't figure out how to do that. Does somebody have an idea?

Emma Timmerman ,To create a custom dynamic stamp with transparent background,firstly you need to create a transparent image by removing its background color from the original image with image manipulation software (such as Photoshop).
    You may choose to search in Google for "How to make image transparent in photoshop"to find a way about how to do that.
    Then please select the transparent image as your stamp template when you create custom dynamic stamp to create a dynamic stamp with transparent background.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      Emma Timmerman ,To create a custom dynamic stamp with transparent background,firstly you need to create a transparent image by removing its background color from the original image with image manipulation software (such as Photoshop).
      You may choose to search in Google for "How to make image transparent in photoshop"to find a way about how to do that.
      Then please select the transparent image as your stamp template when you create custom dynamic stamp to create a dynamic stamp with transparent background.
      If a user has to use a tool like photoshop to make a stamp transparent, it's probably not dynamic anymore. I wonder what the OP is trying to do. I'll hazard a guess that you're thinking dynamic text as in date/time or something similar?

Comment

Emma Timmerman adamlogan Since V9.4 of Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader,the image background will be faded out into transparent when you create stamp from an image which background is white or nearly white(For instance:very light blue color). When you want to give the stamp function a try in latest version 9.4 of Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader,you maydownload V9.4 from our official download center below:
        https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

Comment

Working...
        X