Accessibility Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessibility Issue

I'm writing a course on accessibility. I've created a Word Document with intentional mistakes. One of the main intentional mistakes is incorrectly nested headings. I've tried converting the document two ways.
    1. Convert using the Word add-in that adds a Foxit tab to the ribbon.
    2. Open Foxit PhantomPDF and select the file.
    I get inconsistent results.

When I convert from Word using the add-in, Foxit finds the problems I expect. I checked help to find out how to fix the issue. Help says to right-click the problem and select Show in Tags Panel. Show in Tags Panel does not appear on the context menu.

When I convert from Foxit PhantomPDF and run the accessibility check I don't get the same results, The one thing that stands out is the heading check passes and I know for a fact that I have a heading 1 followed by a heading 3 which is followed by a heading 2.

g_stuckey

Sorry for the trouble. Would you please help to send us the word file and the pdf files you converted by these two methods for internal test?
    if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

In addition, let me know the version of MS word you use and the version of Foxit PhantomPDF you use.

Comment

Working...
    X