Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to copy image with it’s link

Good Morning
    I’m a new Phantom user and have some problem , I Created image with a link to the index page of my PDF Book (Page 1) and i need to copy that image with the link to paste i every page of my book.
    When i try to do so i simply can’t , The image can be copied and pasted but the triangle of link pasted with no link Value.
    I tried The "Header" Feature but no images or links can be added , I also tried "Select Annotation" and paste it Does not working either.
    How Can i do that ?
    Thanks For Your Help

Genius2019
    I am sorry the trouble. For this situation "Triangle of link pasted with no link value" has already been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-14615. I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to us with this report ID#QCPHANTOM-14615 to track its processing status.

And I also have submitted the feature request"Have a tool to be able to select all objects (including text,image,shape,annotations) in PDF page" with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-11757.After this feature is implemented and the bug that I referred (QCPHANTOM-14615) is rectified,then you will be able to copy image with its link together.

Comment

Working...
    X