Can't edit interactive form created in Adobe Acrobat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit interactive form created in Adobe Acrobat

I am fairly new to Foxit, and am trying to edit interactive forms that I previously created in Adobe Acrobat Pro. I can't work out how to get Foxit PDF Editor to let me edit the form fields! 'Run Form Field Recognition' says it can't find any new fields, and 'Designer Assistant' is greyed out. What am I missing?!

To edit form fileds, please choose Select> Select annotation then double click a field to edit.

Comment

Excellent, thanks

What's the protocol on this forum? I have a further question about why the Javascript created in Acrobat isn't functioning in Foxit. Can I add that here or do I need to start a new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by DRS View Post
        Excellent, thanks

What's the protocol on this forum? I have a further question about why the Javascript created in Acrobat isn't functioning in Foxit. Can I add that here or do I need to start a new thread?
        Start a new thread, or you can also contact the support at foxit company(via https://account.foxit.com). I got an email auto-reply states as follows when I try to send an email requesting 3Dconnexion 6DOF 3D mouse SpaceMouse hardware and driver support in Foxit Reader's 3D PDF viewing.

Dear Users,

Thank you for contacting Foxit Software.

We are evolving our customer support experience to provide you with a more personalized service to handle your requests therefore this email you sent to is no longer supported.

If you need help, please log in
        Foxit Account and submit a ticket so that we can collect details about your issue and match you with the best resource for a resolution.

We will work to get your problem solved as quickly as possible once your ticket is routed to our Support team.

In the meantime, how about checking out our
        Support Center? We have tons of helpful articles that might help with your issue.

Sincerely,
        Foxit Software

Comment

DRS wind_wu Thanks for reaching out us. Please kindly note that Foxit ticket's system has been updated and there is no response when you send email to [email protected] or [email protected]. Can you please submit a ticket to us in the future? thanks.
          https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html

Comment

Originally posted by amanda_liang View Post
            DRS wind_wu Thanks for reaching out us. Please kindly note that Foxit ticket's system has been updated and there is no response when you send email to [email protected] or [email protected]. Can you please submit a ticket to us in the future? thanks.
            https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html
            Thank you for your reply, when I try to create an account, I find the Foxit software's Privacy Policy is quite exhaustive, yet it's a bit tricky for me to fully digest the legalese, so I just intend to post my topic/feature request(s) here at the forum. Easy and open to communicate without providing my actual name and phone number.

Comment

wind_wu, Thanks for your response. If you prefer to post requests on this forum, this is also an approach to get in touch with our Foxit Support team.

Comment

Typo, it's 'told the site owner to stop providing'.

Comment

wind_wu
                  Thanks for your report, I had submitted it to our Legal department.

Comment

Working...
                  X