X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Preview Pane in Windows (8.1)Explorer

Hello!
    I just installed Foxit.
    Unfortunatellyy it is not possible to use the Windows Explorer Previewpane to take a look into the documents before opening.
    With AR it works fine, but Foxit seems not support this!?!

Can someone confirm?

Hello solaar,

Foxit works with Windows Explorer Preview. Please try to re-associate the "Preview PDF in Windows Explorer" as following and see if it helps:
    1) Please open Foxit, then go under "File"->"Preferences"->"File Associations"->"Advanced", uncheck "Include preview when setting default PDF viewer" then click on "OK".
    2) Please click on "Restore File Associations";
    3) Again, please go under "File"->"Preferences"->"File Associations"->"Advanced", check "Include preview when setting default PDF viewer"->"OK" then click on "Make Default PDF Viewer" as default PDF Reader.

Comment

Hello Doris!

thanks for your answer. i was very busy these days, so i just found time to take a look to your answer.
      We use the msi file to deploy the Software silently to our clients.
      We installed the GPO-Extention and tried to configure everything with a gpo.

When i install the application manually it works fine, but with our automatic installation it still doesnt work and i cannot find the correct configurationpart in the gpo-settings.
      Do you know where we can control this settings?

thx

Comment

Working...
      X