No announcement yet.

How do I add a new font in FOXITREADER?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a new font in FOXITREADER?

It seems FOX IT READER does not use the Windows Font. I have a font in Wndows but it does not show up in foxitreaader. How can I achieve this?...thx

Hi Ambaji,

Normally our program will list all fonts in Windows, please let me know which font do not show up, do you add the font to your system manually? Can you send us the installation file for the font? Thank you in advance!

Comment

I have created and added my own handwriting fonts in Window and they are great in WORD but I do not see them listed in FOXIT... Thx for the reply.

Comment

Hi Ambaji,

Please send us the font file you created and make a screenshot that shows how it work in Word so we could try on our side as well. The font will be kept for internal use and deleted after internal testing. You may email the info to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.

Comment

I just sent you via email the TTF file mahesh.ttf and a screen shot of WORD doc showing the font and how it looks. Please delete these after you check it out. Thanks

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I used http://www.myscriptfont.com/ to create my handwriting fonts. You may use this to test in your FOXITREADER ...just FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambaji View Post
                I used http://www.myscriptfont.com/ to create my handwriting fonts. You may use this to test in your FOXITREADER ...just FYI.
                Could you please send the .ttf font you mentioned to support@foxitsoftware.com so we can have a further testing? Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

I Have two fonts file and I need to add them into foxit reader.
                  the files of these fonts have a "pfb" extension
                  I'cant add them directly in the fonts of windows

I'm running on win10
                  foxit reader Version: 9.1.0.5096

and I realy need help

someone can help me please.

Comment

Originally posted by harounmilat View Post
                    Hello,

I Have two fonts file and I need to add them into foxit reader.
                    the files of these fonts have a "pfb" extension
                    I'cant add them directly in the fonts of windows

I'm running on win10
                    foxit reader Version: 9.1.0.5096

and I realy need help

someone can help me please.
                    Only the .ttf font file can be installed for windows, where did you get the .pfb font file? Could you please describe it in detail and send us one of them so we can have closer testing on it? Thank you.

Comment

Hi, I wanted to know if foxit is available for ios?

Comment

Originally posted by Hicinko View Post
                        Hi, I wanted to know if foxit is available for ios?
                        Do you mean Foxit Reader is available for IOS or not? If my understanding is right, you can download it from App store.

Comment

It's a hell of an quenstion to answer, but i hope you find some mate!

Comment

Working...
                          X