Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enterprise Foxit Reader 7.2.0.722 does not respect ProfStore.xml settings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolved Enterprise Foxit Reader 7.2.0.722 does not respect ProfStore.xml settings?

Hi!
    Installed latest msi and seems to FiR does not respect ProfStore.xml settings. With 7.1.5 everything was ok. Probably I missed something. Any ideas?
    More thanks, Alar.
    Last edited by FoxAlf; 08-03-2015, 12:59 PM.

Hi FoxAlf,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please help to provide us with the following info;
    1. Your system info, win7 32-bit.
    2. Which setting do not respect? Do you mean all settings? Can you make a screenshot to show the issue?
    3. Are you using the xml editor for Enterprise Reader 7.2?
    If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email these info to support@foxitsoftware.com, Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi and thanks!
      Well, tried on another device and same. But now returned to first one ... and it does work as expected. Don't know what I did wrong, I used xml editor downloaded with 7.2 msi and set version number to 7.2 inside editor ... . Probably still my fault. I'll remake a bundle and try to setup (automatically) and report in results. Sorry.
      More thanks, Alar.

Comment

Well, tried on two devices via ZENworks bundle as first time, but recreated (re-writed via xml editor) ProfStore.xml and ... it does work. Not sure what I did wrong at first try, but obviously something I did. Anyway, thank You! and sorry to bother.
        More thanks, Alar.
        PS! It there a way to change subject? ... to add "... I was wrong, FiR does respect it as expected!".
        Hope it will on next try! =)

Comment

Originally posted by FoxAlf View Post
          Well, tried on two devices via ZENworks bundle as first time, but recreated (re-writed via xml editor) ProfStore.xml and ... it does work. Not sure what I did wrong at first try, but obviously something I did. Anyway, thank You! and sorry to bother.
          More thanks, Alar.
          PS! It there a way to change subject? ... to add "... I was wrong, FiR does respect it as expected!".
          Hope it will on next try! =)
          The post has been resolved. No worry about it. Thank you very much for your confirming.

Comment

Working...
          X