Unable to print documents with Foxit Reader on Win10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to print documents with Foxit Reader on Win10

I recently installed Win10 x64 pro, i have HP c4280 a-i-o printer. Win10 did all install of drivers and i thought it is all ok before i need it to print documents. When i click to print document is waiting in pending window and nothings happen.
    First i think the problem is with compatibility between FR and Win10, then i try for test to print in Word 2013 but the same problem. Then i open Win's wordpad and i printed without any problem. I tried to scan and i scanned. I do not have any idea why from some app. i can use printer from other i can't. I think FR and word2013 problems are associated.

I didn't have any of this problem when i had win7.

FR is the latest ver.

Hi Perk,

Please check if HP has released a corresponding new driver for Win10 exclusively. I would encourage you to update your printer driver to the most current version and see if it helps. Thank you.

Comment

You were right but it didn't help me. I am still searching what can it be.

Comment

Hi Perk,

Does it happen to any other printers? Or you can try Foxit Reader printer to see if it works.
        You may try to perform a fresh re-installation of Foxit Reader by the following way to see if it helps;
        1) Uninstall Reader from the control panel.
        2) Press "Window + r" input "regedit" press Enter, find folder "Foxit Reader" under the directory "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader" and delete it.
        3) Go to the installation folder of Foxit Reader, somewhere like:C:\Program Files\Foxit Software, delete the folder"Foxit Reader"
        4) Run the installation file of Foxit Reader as Admin to install the program.
        You could always get the latest version from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads)

Comment

Working...
        X