X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks options

Hello,

can someone please help me ?

I have 3 pdf catalogues with approx 500 pages each and would like to rename the pages in bookmarks

Problem is only one of the catalogues shows bookmarks as text, the other catalogues show bookmarks as thumbnails, can someone please tell me how to change these into text ?

Thank you
    Last edited by Hydrops; 12-19-2015, 09:40 PM.

Hi Hydrops,

Normally you should get the bookmark like the attached screenshot, what's the meaning of "show bookmarks as thumbnails"? Please help to send us the file in question or a screenshot to show the issue, if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Yindi

exactly, one of the pdf files has bookmarks like the one in screenie but the others don't have anything in bookmarks tab, only in pages tab do they show thumbnails, how can I add bookmarks to every page of the other 2 pdf's ?

thank you

Comment

Hi Hydrops,

For the first screenshot, now you are in Page panel, not Bookmark Panel, please click Bookmark panel, see attached screenshot.
        For the second screenshot, the file does not have bookmark, you can click the button for adding bookmark, it will save the current view as bookmark.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
          Hi Hydrops,

For the first screenshot, now you are in Page panel, not Bookmark Panel, please click Bookmark panel, see attached screenshot.
          For the second screenshot, the file does not have bookmark, you can click the button for adding bookmark, it will save the current view as bookmark.

Hi Sorry to bring this back up again but instead of clicking the add bookmark for every page is there a way to automatically add bookmarks for every page in a catalogue like you can see in the 3rd image two posts above ? I've done like you explained for some time but catalogues are just too big and I am not adding bookmarks sequentially so when I preview them they're not in numerical order

Comment

So I managed to bookmark every page in the document to a standard phrase now I'd like to add the page nr sequentially to every bookmark is this possible with foxit ?

Thank you

Comment

Dear Hydrops,
              I am sorry that currently there is no way to automatically add bookmarks for every page based on the PDF file catalogue.
              We have submitted the suggestion"automatically create bookmarks" as a new feature to our internal feature system with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-6171.
              So that it may be considered in future versions.

Comment

Working...
              X