Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash PDF corrupted when signing & certify

Hi,

I'm using Foxit Reader 7.3.4.311 in Windows 7 Pro (64 bits). I'm trying to sign & certify a document which I previously created via LibreOffice..

Steps:
    1.- Open the document.
    2.- Select "Protect"
    3.- Select "Sign & Certify"
    4.- Select "Place signature".
    5.- Choose an area and fill "Sign document" form.
    6.- I click on "Sign" y select file destination.

After that, Foxit try to open the file but "Format error: Not a PDF or corrupted" is shown.

My certificate is installed in my computer and it is from FNMT (Spanish Certification Authority).

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but error persists.

Any idea or solution?

Thanks in advance,

gardeneer

Did this problem occur to any PDF document or just specific one? Could you please also make a small video that shows how to replicate the issue? You may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com for further processing. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.

It happens with all the files I tried. I have sent an email to that address with the video.

Comment

gardeneer

Thank you.

Comment

gardeneer, We have received your video file from your letter.
          This issue" sign and certify using my digital certificate, the resultant file comes up with 'format error: not a pdf or corrupted'"has already been submitted to our internal bug tracking system with report ID#0074585. And the cause of the issue has already been found out by our developers and it will be expected to be fixed in our next major release version of Foxit Reader 8.0.

Comment

Working...
          X