Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POS1 and END keys inside a text field - FoxitReader (Linux)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature POS1 and END keys inside a text field - FoxitReader (Linux)

Hi,

first of all I really like the new version of Foxit Reader for Linux. I'm currently using it on a daily basis and make heavy use of the commenting functions, where Foxit Reader really shines.

What I am currently missing (from the Windows version): when inside a text field (Comments > Add a line of text) I like to press POS1 and END keys to jump to the beginning or the end of the field. However this is currently still mapped to the default action and jumps to the first or last page of the PDF which is very irritating.
    Please consider adding this to the Linux version also, thanks.

fuser

fuser

Could you please let us know where the POS1 key is located in English keyboard? Did you use the typewriter tool under "Comment" to type in the text? Or did you just try to fill out an interactive form field? If possible, please send us one PDF document as an example and let us know how you did in Foxit Reader for Windows so we could understand your request better. Thank you.

Comment

Hi cherry

I used the typewriter tool under "Comment". The POS1 key is the "HOME" key on an English keyboard.

fuser

Comment

fuser ,Thanks for the requested information given to let us to know what you meant clearly..Now the feature"Press HOME and END keys to jump to the beginning or the end of the typewrite texts field"has been submitted to our internal feature system with suggestion ID#MACLNX-375.So that it may be considered in future versions.

Comment

Lisa_lee cherry

thank you very much for considering this request

fuser

Comment

Working...
          X