Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disable those popups?

http://imgur.com/FxuJcbi
    Since today's update I see this little pop-up in right top corner of Foxit Reader every time I open pdf file. Is there any way to disable it?
    Attached Files

That "Hide" doesn't make that go away permanently should be a bug but is probably a feature.

In the meantime, disable the ConnectedPDF plugins.

Comment

This is also happening to me. But if i click hide, the app will crash...

Comment

rseiler stulejorz

The Hide button just works for the current Foxit window, and we will improve the feature in the next version 8.0.2.

victor_j.b

Would you please help to send us the crashlog.txt and CRASH.DMP files you can find under the directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader?

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
          rseiler stulejorz

The Hide button just works for the current Foxit window, and we will improve the feature in the next version 8.0.2.

victor_j.b

Would you please help to send us the crashlog.txt and CRASH.DMP files you can find under the directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader?

I can't find the foxit reader directory. It's not inside local folder

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
            rseiler stulejorz

victor_j.b

Can't find this directory. Foxit Reader is not inside Local folder

Comment

Comment

lol, sorry for the multiple replies. I was always getting an error message and i thought it wasn't working

Sorry :P

Comment

Originally posted by victor_j.b View Post

Which level of folder you could find? And could you send us a screenshot to show the issue that the software crashes?

Comment

Originally posted by Doris Wang View Post

Which level of folder you could find? And could you send us a screenshot to show the issue that the software crashes?

Maybe it's inside this folder. I don't know...
                    C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader

If it happens again, i send you a screenshot

Comment

victor_j.b

Please open your C drive, go to Organize>Folder and search options>View, find the option"Show hidden files, folders and drivers", and check the option, click on OK.
                      Then navigate to the directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader, find the crashlog.txt and CRASH.DMP.

If you still cannot find, please send us the screenshot of the crash issue to support@foxitsoftware.com for further investigation.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

I would also like to disable/block this annoying pop-up.

I looked around and its not obvious to me how to do it.

Comment

Thank you very much for this sharing

Comment

Originally posted by stochos View Post
                            I would also like to disable/block this annoying pop-up.

I looked around and its not obvious to me how to do it.
                            To hide this message permanently,please go to "File"tab>"Preferences">"Forms",then check the option"Always hide document message bar" there>click"ok" to save the setting.

Comment

Thanks Lisa_Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X