Window Maximize Issue in Win7 - v8.0.0 and v8.0.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Window Maximize Issue in Win7 - v8.0.0 and v8.0.1

Starting with v8, I can no longer maximize the window by dragging the title bar to the top of the screen which is a Win 7 feature which worked previously.

Richard

Richard_D

Please try to remove the existing version 8.0.0 and re-install the program and see if it helps. If not, could you please make a small video that shows how other program works while Foxit Reader doesn't work so we could further check the issue with our engineer? You may email the video to support@foxitsoftware.com.
    Following is a small video recorder tool which requires no installation. Please unzip it then double-click on the .exe to start
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss...screen2exe.zip
    (P.S. You may name the extension from .exe to .exe1 for email delivery)

Comment

cherry
      I sent you a capture.

The feature is called Aero Snap as described here:
      http://www.howtogeek.com/181681/4-hi...ndows-desktop/

It also won't snap to the edges.

Comment

My e-mail went though as ticket# 17019.

P.S. I had to ZIP and encrypt/password protect the attachment, otherwise the attachment would get rejected at your end.

Comment

Richard_D

We got your email and will reply to you very soon. Thank you again.

Comment

I started getting support through e-mail so I'll provide a couple important points that came out of it.

I tried uninstalling Foxit, deleting registry entries, and re-installing 8.0.1 and nothing changed.

Then I figured out the conflict, I had Nvidia’s nView Desktop Manager enabled, this allowed me to have two virtual desktops. I wasn’t using the 2nd desktop but it was causing this issue. I disabled this feature as I don’t use it, and the issue is gone.

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Richard_D

Thanks for sharing your solution with us.

Comment

Working...
              X