Tile windows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Tile windows

How in foxit reader 3.0 or 3.1 set display to two documents in two tile windows?
    More specifically, how to make, force, this function to work?

PS
    Windows XP pro SP3
    Last edited by Kowa1; 09-30-2016, 07:39 AM.

Nobody knows? Really great advertisement for Foxit Reader and its users!

Comment

fvserdrfhfgh can You hold back Your incredible activity on the forum (see photos)? I still count on answer.

Comment

Dear Kowa1,

Thanks for your post.The V3.x of Foxit Reader you are using is really an very old one.
        For windows XP,we suggest you use V6.x of Foxit Reader by downloading it below:
        http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f..._enu_Setup.exe
        To display PDF file in two windows of Foxit Reader,please do as follows:
        Go to "File"menu>"Preferences">"Documents">please check option"Allow multiple instances">click"OK"to save the setting.
        Finally,please double click on PDF files to open them,you will find that they will be opened in different Foxit Reader windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
          Dear Kowa1,

Thanks for your post.The V3.x of Foxit Reader you are using is really an very old one.
          For windows XP,we suggest you use V6.x of Foxit Reader by downloading it below:
          http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f..._enu_Setup.exe
          To display PDF file in two windows of Foxit Reader,please do as follows:
          Go to "File"menu>"Preferences">"Documents">please check option"Allow multiple instances">click"OK"tosave the setting.
          Finally,please double click on PDF files to open them,you will find that they will be opened indifferent Foxit Reader windows.
          Wrong answer.

V3.x foxit is old but good enough for me so I ask for help for this version.
          There is no "Preferences" in "File"menu only "Properties" with no options You have wrote.
          I found "Preferences" in other place and follow You advice.
          Then are two foxit windows with two documents but not one foxit window with in two tiled document windows.

Regards
          Last edited by Kowa1; 10-14-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I don't know why was two different views: 1) when i'am loged 2) when I log out?
            See pictures.
            Ups. I have blocked possybility to add photos and atachments??
            Sorry folks.

Comment

great i have same problems too.. waiting for the clue
              Last edited by dpulsa; 10-15-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I found the solution!
                See picture.
                Ups. I have locked the addition of photos and attachments??
                Sorry folks.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Addytion !!

After post of my friend, suddenly my posts have appeared, but with altered content? And now I can write posts again.
                Please, don't make a fool of me.
                See the difference in the numbering on the attached here pictures.
                Ups. I have locked the addition of photos and attachments still and write new post.
                This forum is untrusted and unsafe.
                Last edited by Kowa1; 10-16-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Awesome!
                  Forum blocked completely user Kowa1 ?!
                  See pictures: Post.jpg and Effect.jpg
                  Why?
                  Therefore, I had to register and write for him. Since Lisa_lee not know the solution.

Originally posted by Kowa1

I found the solution!
                  See picture.
                  Sorry folks.
                  I can add photos so see picture: Unmark This Wherever It Is.jpg
                  Last edited by Kwakr; 10-15-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

After post of my friend, suddenly my posts have appeared, but with altered content? And now I can write posts again.
                    Ups. I have locked the addition of photos and attachments still.

Comment

Originally posted by Kowa1 View Post

Wrong answer.

V3.x foxit is old but good enough for me so I ask for help for this version.
                      There is no "Preferences" in "File"menu only "Properties" with no options You have wrote.
                      I found "Preferences" in other place and follow You advice.
                      Then are two foxit windows with two documents but not one foxit window with in two tiled document windows.

Regards
                      The method that I have given is for V6.x of Foxit Reader. In V3.x of Foxit Reader,the preferences should be found under "Tools"menu.
                      In V3.x of Foxit Reader,please go to "Tools"menu>"Preferences">“Documents”>uncheck the option"tabbed documents">click"OK"to save the settings.
                      Then we will able to click on "Tile"under the "View"menu.

Comment

I found the solution!
                        See picture.
                        Sorry folks.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Addytion !!

Ups. I have locked the addition of photos and attachments still and write new post.
                        Thanks for sharing the solution with us here. What do you mean by"I have locked the addition of photos and attachments still and write new post"? Is there any error message you got when you tried to add attachment and write new post?

Comment

fvserdrfhfgh can You hold back Your incredible activity on the forum (see photos)? I still count on answer.
                          Those are some spams on forum,we have deleted them already.
                          Last edited by Lisa_lee; 10-23-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Ups. I have locked the addition of photos and attachments still.
                            Dear Kowa1,

Normally,user will receive a letter with a link for activating forum account after having registered on Foxit forum.
                            If you didn't click the link to activate forum account,then all of your posts on forum will be in unapproved status.
                            I have manually activated your account"Kowa1"already,so you can now use this account to post new posts and add some attachments. If there is still any problem,please
                            help to report this issue to support@foxitsoftware.com with error message you got.

Comment

Working...
                            X