No announcement yet.

Foxit Reader not saving all Bookmarks

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Foxit Reader not saving all Bookmarks

I'm having some problems bookmarking my PDFs, while some of the bookmarks remain after saving the PDF a re-entering the pdf, a few disappear and i have to do the process again.
    I'd like to know if this is a problem of the pdfs due to their protection or it is indeed something that you can fix.

By the way, keep with the good work. I've other PDFs readers and none of the are as good as Foxit.

Dear ricoaudi,

I apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you.Normally,all the changes will be saved into PDF file after you having clicked on the "save"option under the "File"menu in Foxit Reader.
    We would like to suggest you upgrade your Foxit Reader to latest version 8.1 to add bookmarks in PDF file again to see if those bookmarks will be saved in PDF file. Following is link for downloading Foxit Reader 8.1:
    If there is still any problem,please help to send us one PDF file sample to and indicate this thread link when you mail to us.\

And thanks for your your positive comments on our software.We will keep moving ahead to provide the high quality software for PDF users.
    Last edited by Lisa_lee; 11-26-2016, 01:51 PM.