Recent files on the Start page not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Recent files on the Start page not working

Recently the recent files column on the Foxit Reader Start page ( whats shown by default when opening the program) has randomly been cleared and also it no longer appends anything to the list. The list is empty regardless of me opening and closing PDFs. However, when I click File it shows the Recent Documents and it works fine! I just tried uninstalling the program (it asked me if I want to remove my settings I said yes) yet it didn't fix it.

zikohh

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please run Foxit, go to File>Preferences>History, check the number you set for the option"Maximum number of documents in Recent Documents list", please set the number you want.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
      zikohh

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please run Foxit, go to File>Preferences>History, check the number you set for the option"Maximum number of documents in Recent Documents list", please set the number you want.
      I've been trying your solution and it doesn't seem to be working.

Attached Files
      Last edited by Geoff2886; 11-23-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

I can confirm the same problem with version 8.1.1.1115 on 2 different PCs. File>Preferences>History is set to 50, but there are no documents at all listed on the start page on either PC, despite numerous different PDF documents being viewed.

Both PCs in question are running Win10 Pro X64, version 1607, OS build 14393.447.

Comment

The issue has been reported to our development team for investigation with ID:0083674. We'll monitor the issue and let you know for the update.

Comment

Just same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Louk View Post
              Just same here.
              We will fix it in next release 8.2, please keep an eye on it, thanks.

Comment

Thank you the latest update (which I just installed) Fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
                X